Violation of this Agreement
In the case that the customer has violated this agreement, the account belonging to the customer will be immediately terminated upon the discretion of LinkHost and the refund policy/money-back guarantee will automatically be void for the offending customer. In the case that sections of this agreement are disputable, LinkHost reserves the right to decide what is and what is not a violation of this agreement.
The following are not allowed:
- Adult Content
- Port Scanners
- Gambling Sites
- Lottery Sites
- File Hosting SitesHacking community websites or any website promoting the act of hacking or phishing
- Banner-Ad Services
- Pirated Software
- Warez or Warez Linking
- Botnet Controller
- Scamming or Fake Websites
- Email marketing on webmail
We reserve the right to IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE ANY website that is hosting any of the above content WITHOUT notification and WITHOUT any backups provided.
The following are examples of unacceptable usage:
- Attempting to interfere or deny service to any user or host on the Internet.
- Using the service for mail bombing or spamming
- Using the service to operate a program that you are not authorized to use
- Using the service for video encoding
- Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with any email other than your own
- Using the service to engage in syn flood attacks
- Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information
If a shared/reseller/VPS account has a past-due invoice, we will perform the following actions.
Days 1 – Accounts are suspended
Days 5 – Late Fee Added
Days 10 – Accounts will be terminated.
Changing terms and conditions
LinkHost has the permission to make any modifications on the terms and conditions at any time, If a customer does not wish to agree on the changes in our terms and conditions, he can cancel the agreement until the date that the new terms and conditions apply, until this date or on the date of receiving of the cancellation, if this applies after the commencing date.